HELPING HEALTHCARE PRACTICES COLLABORATE AND THRIVE!
In this day and age of constantly changing healthcare landscapes, practices work hard to affirm and maintain their autonomy and value to patients and community.
By offering expertise, professionalism and real world experience, Evolution Healthcare Consulting helps practices work as a team by enhancing the entire patient experience to its fullest potential from the first approach through maximizing revenue cycle and operational efficiencies. This is achieved through a two-fold approach:
Working respectfully with each staff member without disruption of patient care so each staff member is fully engaged in his or her role within the patient care experience. This includes:
- Working with staff members to affirm and strengthen his or her contribution towards the patient’s experience
- Mentoring Managers and Administrators to refresh and reestablish a leadership role that enhances their value and the entire practice
- Workshops and Retreats that develop collaboration, active staff engagement and co-worker appreciation Work with key staff to improve communication and operational strategies
- Establish goals that recognize the practice’s vision, mission and values
- A synchronization of care that reflects a patient-centered teamwork approach
MEET SUSAN CHILDS
Evolution Healthcare Consulting was founded by Susan Childs following with 30 years of experience working in hospital and public accounting in healthcare administration. As a Board-Certified Fellow of the American College of Medical Practice Executives (FACMPE), Susan has the background and initiative needed to strengthen and increase the value of your practice.
Considered by many to be “The Voice of The Patient,” her passions are access, responsibility and pride, and relaying the value of the physician.
A Focus on the Relationship
By concentrating on the relationship and communication between physician and patient, your practice can better ensure that Physicians and staff can embed everyday processes that support personalized and engaged initiatives at every level and step of care throughout the practice.
Susan integrates real life tips and proven actions that are custom tailored for your practice and patients. Her rapport with each of her clients is enduring with continued support.
She believes that every practice has its own unique and distinctive value that can be recognized by patients, peers, and community.
Susan’s experience covers all Medical Practice Administration:
- Operations and Workflow
- Communication With Patients AND Staff
- Staff Member Engagement
- Active Patient Engagement
- Employee Role Definition and Workflow
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Interim Administration
- Practice Expansion and Change Management
- Practice Start–up – Traditional, Direct Pay and Concierge
- Financial Checks and Balances
Susan Childs has authored for organizations such as MGMA, The Journal of Medical Practice Management, Orthopaedics Today, and the AMA. Read some samples of her work here.
She is also an accomplished speaker, presenting at venues for such organizations as American Academy of Pediatrics, Medical Group Managers Association (MGMA), and The American College of Cardiology. Learn more about recent Speaking Engagements and her approach.
Along with local Boards and State Leadership. Susan has served as MGMA ACMPE State Rep and National Advancement Educational Chair.